The ISDE 2020 program committee prepared a highly engaging program including experts video sessions, mini-debates, pro-con sessions, case presentations and panel discussions, encouraging an active participation from the audience.
Take a look at the ISDE2020 Preliminary Program featuring the following topics:
Make sure to be part of this highly engaging program and join us in Toronto, Canada, September 21-23, 2020.
- Management of Early Esophageal Cancer
- Plenary Video Session on a How I Do It Theme - Endoscopic & Surgical Topics
- Gastroesophageal Reflux
- Barrett’s Esophagus - Screening and Surveillance
- Barrett’s Esophagus – Endoscopic and Surgical Therapy
- Surgical Techniques in Esophageal Cancer
- Complications of Surgical and Endoscopic Interventions for Esophageal Disease
- Staging, Workup and Decision Making for Locally Advanced Esophageal Cancer
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Treatment of Locally Advanced Esophageal Cancer - Neoadjuvant Therapy
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Non-achalasia)
- Other Topics in Advanced Esophageal Cancer
- Large Hiatus Hernia / Paraesophageal Hernia
- Management of Esophageal Emergencies (Encourage Videos)
- Optimizing Outcomes for Esophageal Cancer - the Surgical Encounter – Winning at Both Ends?
Abstract submission will open in December 2019!