ESDE 2019 Congress President Theodore Liakakos invites you to attend this year's ESDE Annual Meeting in Athens, Greece on November 20-22, 2019.
The goal of this meeting is to present advances in the field of esophageal diseases and the scientific program features a range of multidisciplinary topics including:
Two (2) Pre-Courses
- Surgical course – live videos (MIE-abdominal, MIE-thoracic, Robotics)
- Endoscopy-hands on
The “Christophe Mariette” Lecture on Multimodality Treatment in esophageal cancer
- Is esophageal cancer the next malignancy that should be considered for screening: what is the evidence
- New technology, AI and robotics in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
- Robotic esophageal surgery: State-of-the-art
- Results from the International Oesophagogastric Anastomosis Audit (OGAA)
- Immunotherapy: a panacea for the future?
- Staging in esophageal cancer: Where are we heading
- Barrett’s esophagus
- GERD – Refractory GERD
- Optimizing outcomes in multimodality treatment of esophageal cancer
- Surgical strategies for esophageal cancer
- Joint session with IGCA
- Facing Achalasia
- Difficult cases and a step forward?
- Paraesophageal hernias
- Complications post esophagectomy
- Management of refractory esophageal strictures
- Boerhaave syndrome
- Hiatal hernia with motility disorders
- Esophageal foreign bodies
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
The Preliminary Scientific Program can be found online.
See here for the list of confirmed Invited Speakers.
Reduced registration fees are available to ESDE Members.