Review a collection of the top ten articles from recent years and stay up-to-date on research that’s making the largest impact in the field, including the following:
- Comparison of short-term outcomes between robot-assisted minimally invasive esophagectomy and video-assisted minimally invasive esphagectomy in treating middle thoracic esophageal cancer
- Nutritional optimization during neoadjuvant therapy prior to surgical resection of esophageal cancer – a narrative review
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy versus neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy for cancer of the esphagus or gastroesophageal junction: long-term results of a randomized clinical trial
- Economic and survival burden of dysphagia among inpatients in the United States
- The 2018 ISDE achalasia guidelines
Checkout the reading list online for the complete list.